First visit experience
We will welcome you in a relaxed, modern, and comfortable waiting area to make your dental visits a pleasant experience. You will be handed a cloud-connected iPad and will be asked to kindly fill in a couple of digital questionnaires related to your medical health, dental history, and expectation.
Please be reassured that all your personal data will remain strictly confidential according to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018).
Oral examination and Treatment proposal
You will be invited to one of our state-of-the-art dental offices, and your dentist will go through your medical and dental history while taking time to listen to all your concerns and expectations.
Once your dentist has completed the relevant oral and dental investigations, all the findings related to your oral examination and dental radiography are illustrated and explained in detail using two parallel wide digital screens.
- You will be informed about the nature and causes of dental and periodontal diseases and the prognosis of each tooth.
- Using your intra-oral scan, you will be informed about each tooth’s 3D positioning and anatomy, your dentition, and your bite.
- You will be informed and given detailed explanations of all the latest available and recommended treatment options and their related cons and pros. so that you can make your own decision. when undertaking the treatment.
- For complex treatment cases and also some specialist treatment procedures, e.g. restoration of the bite, orthodontics, dental implants, and periodontal treatment, a full-mouth panoramic scan (OPG) or even a low-dose cone-beam CT may be acquired at your request and after your agreement.
- After determining the nature, components, and sequence of your dental multidisciplinary treatment phases, each treatment category will be allocated to a colleague with adequate experience and expertise. In full-mouth rehabilitation cases, you will receive a written treatment plan and a detailed breakdown of the estimated costs and time schedule.
- You will be informed about each treatment option’s short-term and long-term prognosis.
- You will be welcome to arrange for additional complimentary consultation sessions to ask any questions regarding the advantages versus disadvantages and the cost, time, and benefits of each of the recommended treatment options.
Special care and services for our nervous patients
- Since fear of dental treatment has always been a major impediment in keeping many patients from refraining from their dentist visits, our patients with dental-related phobia and anxiety would benefit from London Specialist Dentist (LSD) relaxing clinical environment, our trained dental colleagues, as well as our in-house psychologist to address their emotional and dental concerns.
- In our clinic, our caring clinical team brings you support and comfort in a peaceful, friendly, and welcoming environment to alleviate your anxiety and apprehension and eliminate any psychological barrier to attending your dental visits.
- Our state-of-the-art clinic is equipped with many of the latest multi-media devices to make your dental visit a pleasant and comfortable experience.
We take great care and pleasure in welcoming and treating our international patients.